- B.A., Liberty University
- J.D., Regent University School of Law
- Virginia State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Areas of Focus:
- Business and Corporate Law
- Real Estate Transactions
Community Involvement and Awards:
- Commissioner, City of Chesapeake Planning Commission
- Secretary, Board Member, Roc Solid Foundation
- Past President, Great Bridge Rotary
- Past Executive Committee Member, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk
- Past CLE Member, Chesapeake Bar Association
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2014-2015
- Top Lawyers, Coastal Living Magazine, 2015
I come from a family of attorneys that encouraged me to pursue a career in law. During my time at Regent University School of Law I served as the Chairman of Regent’s successful Moot Court Board and as a member of the Student Leader Advisory Board. At Davis Law Group I work with business and corporate clients as well as real estate transactions.
Favorite thing about my job:
My passion is to develop solutions for individuals and businesses by utilizing the most efficient and effective remedy available. I accomplish this by serving business owners as a part of their team and protecting individuals in their business, estate plan and real estate needs.
In my spare time:
I love golfing, boating and hunting as well as spending time with my wife, daughter and two yellow labs.